Friday, July 15, 2011

Today is a "Pity Party"

Well... today I feel like complete and utter crap. I had one of those SLEEPLESS nights. I kept waiting and waiting for a phone call, and never got one. So, fortunately, I have learned something useful out of the sleepless night- Don't wait around for the phone to ring, even when he says he is going to call. He told me he would call around the same time he did the day before, which was about 1:30 AM. I was already awake and I had some energy so I just waited up for the phone call that never came.. so 4 AM hit.. and I was still not asleep, the anxiety started to kick in, and oh God- here comes the "what if" questions.. what is something happened to him? what if he isnt okay? what if someone got hurt? what if he is in some kind of trouble? what if he forgot about me? I wanted to rip my hair out.. I tossed and turn for a few more hours and finally around 6:30 AM I fell asleep. and I slept all day- which led to today being my pity party day. I'm depressed today so therefore I want to sleep all day.. I want to lay around and relax.. Sometimes we need these days! Man oh Man- it has helped a lot. I already feel a million times better- I'm VERY tired and exhausted from no sleep but a Pity Party day is just what I needed to heal the anxiousness and worry.

So anyways.. I made myself some pizza.. and I ate me some oreos :) Now time to cuddle up on my chair and relax.. all night!

SEMPER FI <3

2 comments:

  1. You are not the only one, I had those days many many times when my Marine was deployed. We're girls, we worry...we cant help it. I think its in our dna lol. Guys just dont get it. Im so glad you are feeling so much better now. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. Pity parties are ok every once-in-a-while. I am dreading the day my man is deployed... I have a hunch I'm going to have many sleepless nights. :/
    Much love & sweet blog. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete